- Customer Service
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices listed on our web site do not include shipping charges.
- Any and all claims for missing, damaged, incorrect or defective goods must be made within 3 days after receipt of order.
- Any failure or delay in the shipment or delivery caused by lack or failure of transportation, manufacturer's back orders or delay in shipping, breakdowns, accidents, strikes, flood, or any cause beyond our control, shall not constitute breach of contract, nor shall any damages attach to such failure or delay.
- We reserve the right to make partial deliveries of an order and maintain the balance on back order until the products are available. Back orders may be cancelled by the customer prior to shipping the product (except for special order items, which shall not be cancelled).
- Title of ownership of all products sold under this order shall remain with MEDICALECART.COM, Inc. until payment for the entire balance has been tendered.
- A late payment charge of 1.5% per month or 18% per year will apply on all amounts due over 30 days, plus collection fee and/or court costs if referred to an agency or attorney for collection.
- Sales Tax will be collected for orders shipped to the State of Florida.
- All warranties are provided by the manufacturers and only in the manner offered legally by those manufacturers. We will assist the buyer with warranty repairs or other claims, but only as intermediary to the buyer.
- No warranties express or implied, are made in connection with the sale to, and use by, the buyer, or any other person of any product sold hereunder.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required on all special order items.
- NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES on Special Order items.
RETURNED GOODS POLICY
- Merchandise may be accepted for exchange or credit for the following reasons: defective, merchandise not as ordered, or other valid reason as determined by MEDICALECART.COM, Inc. The customer must immediately notify our customer service department and obtain prior authorization before returning or exchanging any item. No Returns will be accepted without prior authorization. A restocking fee of 25% will apply to returned merchandise if none of above reasons apply.
- Any item returned must be sent back to MEDICALECART.COM Inc. prepaid in NEW CONDITION including the original box, packaging, manuals, and accessories within 10 days from the date of receipt. No refunds or exchanges are allowed after 10 days from date of receipt.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Refunds for purchase price only.
- Hygiene products are NOT RETURNABLE or EXCHANGEABLE.
- Minimum order= $400
- Customs duties, taxes, brokerage fees and any other expenses incurred at country of destination are to be paid by the customer.
- We do not accept Foreign Credit Cards, we only accept US credit cards and we only ship to Credit Card's Billing Address. Wire Transfer is required for International orders.
MEDICALECART.COM, Inc. carefully screens each order for possible fraud before processing. Fraudulent orders may be reported to the appropriate local, state, and/or federal law enforcement officials for prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. Fraudulent orders may also be reported to the credit card issuer, the cardholder, and the Internet service provider of the offender. MEDICALECART.COM, Inc. is not responsible for any damage that may occur from any reports that arise as a result of fraudulent orders. MEDICALECART.COM, Inc. reserves the right to refuse to fulfill any order, and any order MEDICALECART.COM, Inc. finds to be fraudulent will be immediately canceled.
Quantity Discounts are available for large orders and new startups. Call Customer Service for detail
INFORMATION ON SECURE SHOPPING
You can shop at MedicalEcart.comonline with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks. Authorize.net adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
MedicalEcart.comis registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
Copyright © 1999-2015 MEDICALECART.COM, Inc., All Rights Reserved