- Interventional Cardiology / Radiology / Electrophy
- DS857117 Oscor Destino Steerable Guiding Sheath 8.5Fr. x 71cm
DS857117 Oscor Destino Steerable Guiding Sheath 8.5Fr. x 71cm 1 each
8Fr.x 71cm Destino™ Bi-directional Steerable Guiding Sheath, 96cm Overall Dilator, Sheath Curve Size 17mm. Compatible Transseptal Needle 98cm without GW
Bi-directional Steerable Guiding Sheath
The Oscor Destino™ is a next generation bi-directional steerable guiding sheath for the introduction and placement of diagnostic and therapeutic devices into the human vasculature, including but not limited to intracardiac, transseptal, and other placements.
Featuring a next generation hemostatic valve and braided FlexSteer™ Shaft Technology, the Destino™ is the only available steerable sheath in a size range of 8.5 F, 10 F, and 12 F with true bi-directional tip deflections of 180°.
- Bi-directional steering allows dual deflection for maximum maneuverability
- Ergonomic handle with curve diameter and French size indicator provides precise control and more comfort
- Reliable valve provides effective hemostasis and seals down to a 0.014 inch guidewire
- Maximum compatible guidewire 0.038″/0.97 mm
- Dilator tip construction and depth markings ensures exact needle exposure
- Soft, atraumatic tip reduces potential for trauma during transseptal punctures and provides smooth transition to catheter
- Radiopaque tip marker enhances fluoro visibility
- Steerable hydrophobic coated sheath improves access to hard-to-reach sites and eliminates need to change out sheaths to reach desired position
- Braided Flexsteer™ shaft provides exceptional torqueability, pushability, and kink resistance