- Interventional Cardiology / Radiology / Electrophy
- DSF1833 GORE ® DrySeal Flex Introducer Sheath 18Fr., 6.0mm x 6.7mm, Lenght 33cm
18Fr x 33cm GORE ® DrySeal Flex Introducer. Minimum Sheath ID 6mm, Nominal Shaeth OD 6.7mm one each
The GORE ® DrySeal Flex Introducer Sheath with hydrophilic coating, offers enhanced flexibility and kink resistance, providing exceptional access to challenging anatomies during endovascular repair of abdominal aortic (AAA) and thoracic aortic (TAA) aneurysms.
- Deliver with ease: Hydrophilic coating and enhanced flexibility provide exceptional access to challenging anatomies and branch vessels
- Minimize blood loss: Exclusive DrySeal valve enables introduction of multiple devices with proven hemostasis control
- Care for more patients: Optimized profile and new configurations provide tailored delivery options for a broader range of patient anatomy
- Complete confidence: Engineered for use with our endovascular portfolio