- Valleylab Covidien
- E7506 Valleylab Adult, Non-REM PolyHesive Patient Return Electrode Case of 50
Valleylab E7506 Adult, Non-REM PolyHesive Patient Return Electrode with 2.7m (9ft) attached cord, 50/cs
- Surface area disperses current over large area, minimizing heat buildup.
- Acrylic adhesive improves pad contact quality and provides a moisture barrier to significantly reduce the potential for fluid invasion.
- Adult, infant (<30 lb.), and neonatal (<6 lb.) sizes available.
- Non-irritating* and non-sensitizing
REM™ Contact Quality Monitoring System
- The exclusive Valleylab REM™ system monitors patient impedance levels, automatically deactivating the generator if a fault at the patient return electrode is detected.
- REM™ is an integral part of the Valleylab Full Circuit™ system standardization program.
PolyHesive™ II Hydrogel Benefits
- Water-based hydrogel lowers skin resistance.
- Unique elongation fills patient skin irregularities and minimizes contact voids to improve the total electrical conduction area.
Valleylab™ Non-REM Polyhesive™ Patient Return Electrode, 9' (2.7 m)
- For patients > 30 lbs (> 13.6 kg)
- Cord Length: 9' (2.7 m)
- For use with non-RECQM generators (may require an adapter)
- Latex free
Unit of Measure: Case