$247.00 a box of 50
ValleyLab E7507 Adult REM PolyHesive II Patient Return Electrode, Cord Length: 2.7 m (9 ft),
Box of 50
(Valleylab) These electrodes are manufactured with PolyHesive™ II hydrogel, a high-moisture conductive adhesive that lowers skin resistance and has elongation properties to fill in voids and irregularities. The surface area disperses current over a large area, minimizing heat buildup. Acrylic adhesive improves quality of pad contact and provides a moisture barrier to reduce the potential for fluid invasion. Electrodes feature the REM™ contact quality monitoring system that monitors patient impedance levels and automatically deactivates the generator if a fault in the electrode is detected. Available in neonatal (1 to 6 lb), pediatric (less than 30 lb) and adult sizes. Also available without the REM™ feature. Latex-free.
ValleyLab E7507 Adult REM PolyHesive II Patient Return Electrode, Cord Length: 2.7 m (9 ft), 50/cs
Valleylab™ patient return electrodes are recognized worldwide for quality, safety, and innovative technology. All return electrodes are manufactured with our patented PolyHesive™ II high moisture, conductive adhesive hydrogel that provides the performance of a gel without the gel mess.
PolyHesive™ II Hydrogel Benefits
- Water-based hydrogel lowers skin resistance.
- Unique elongation fills patient skin irregularities and minimizes contact voids to improve the total electrical conduction area.
- Surface area disperses current over large area, minimizing heat buildup.
- Acrylic adhesive improves pad contact quality and provides a moisture barrier to significantly reduce the potential for fluid invasion.
- Adult, infant (<30 lb.), and neonatal (<6 lb.) sizes available.
- Non-irritating* and non-sensitizing
REM™ Contact Quality Monitoring System
- The exclusive Valleylab REM™ system monitors patient impedance levels, automatically deactivating the generator if a fault at the patient return electrode is detected.
- REM™ is an integral part of the Valleylab Full Circuit™ system standardization program.
Valleylab™ REM Polyhesive™ Adult Patient Return Electrode, 9' (2.7 m)
- For patients > 30 lbs (> 13.6 kg)
- Cord Length: 9' (2.7 m)
- For use with RECQM generators
- Latex free
Unit of Measure: Case