- Superb deliverability combined with exceptional stability and performance.
- Low profile - 4.3 F lead body, 4.0 F lead tip.
- Steerable tip - distal tip angle can be controlled to maneuver through venous anatomy.
- Flexible lead body:
- Tip-to-ring electrode spacing of 20 mm.
- Shorter tip and ring electrodes reduce the length of rigid portions of the lead body.
- Allows Direct-To-Target™ placement through CPS Aim® SL inner catheter to deliver leads to small, acute venous anatomies that may have been unreachable in the past.
- Optim® lead insulation – a chemical co-polymer that blends the best features of polyurethane and silicone for improved handling and increased durability.
- Compatible with over-the-wire or stylet approaches.
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed