- Interventional Cardiology / Radiology / Electrophy
- Stryker Neurovascular
- Stryker 2651 Synchro2 Guidewires Exchange Length, Standard 300cm
Synchro2 Guidewires M00326510 Exchange Length, Standard, 300cm Total Length, 35cm Distal Segment. 1 each
Distal Segment: 35cm
Guidewire OD: 0.014in (0.36mm) Distal; 0.014in (0.36mm) Proximal
Advanced design for access
Featuring Synchro Guidewire technology designed to enhance torque transmission through its microfabricated outer structure
▪ Designed for torque control
▪ Intended for reliable stability and flexibility
▪ Offered in both shapeable and pre-shaped tips
▪ Presented with standard and soft tip options
Microfabricated nitinol distal hypotube
Transmits torque efficiently from proximal end to distal tip. Engineered to provide standard and soft tip options.
Round stainless-steel proximal core wire
Offers pushability and stability where it counts.
Platinum-tungsten alloy coil tip
The platinum-tungsten alloy coil provides for fluoroscopic visualization for the distal length of 10cm in Synchro² Guidewires and 15cm in Synchro-14 Guidewires.
Flat-ribbon distal core wire
Enhances shape retention in Synchro² Guidewires.