- Interventional Cardiology / Radiology / Electrophy
- Medtronic EV3 SC-035-135 TrailBlazer Support Catheters 0.035" x 135cm. Box of 5
Medtronic EV3 SC-035-135 TrailBlazer Support Catheters 0.035" x 135cm. Box of 5
TrailBlazer™ Support Catheter are percutaneous, single lumen catheters designed for use in the peripheral vascular system. TrailBlazer™ Support Catheters are intended to guide and support a guide wire during access of the vasculature, allow for wire exchanges and provide a conduit for the delivery of saline solutions or diagnostic contrast agents.
TRAILBLAZER SUPPORT CATHETER
- Nonbraided catheter offers enhanced tracking and efficient crossing.
- Translucent shaft allows visualization of catheter.
- Straight tip design.
- Braided catheter provides robust pushability to cross through tough lesions.
- Angled 25 and 30 degree tips facilitate vessel selection and crossing.
- Telescoping enables 0.014" and 0.018" angled catheter to be placed through 0.035" catheter for extended reach and pushability.